Book Title: Raising Goats For Dummies
Author: Cheryl K. Smith
- The Backyard Goat: An Introductory Guide to Keeping and Enjoying Pet Goats, from Feeding and Housing to Making Your Own Cheese
- How to Raise Goats: Everything You Need to Know, Updated & Revised (FFA)
- Raising Chickens For Dummies
- Nigerian Dwarf Goats Care: Dairy Goat Information Guide to Raising Nigerian Dwarf Dairy Goats as Pets. Goat care, breeding, diet, diseases, lifespan, ... and shelter, and goat management facts.
- Hobby Farming For Dummies
- Storey's Guide to Raising Dairy Goats, 4th Edition: Breeds, Care, Dairying, Marketing
- Pygmy Goats as Pets. Pygmy Goats, Mini Goats or Dwarf Goats: Facts and Information. Raising, Breeding, Keeping, Milking, Food, Care, Health and Where
- Raising Beef Cattle For Dummies
- Storey's Guide to Raising Meat Goats, 2nd Edition: Managing, Breeding, Marketing
- The Whole Goat Handbook: Recipes, Cheese, Soap, Crafts & More
Raise goats and reap the rewards. Raising Goats For Dummies
provides you with an introduction to all aspects of owning, caring for, and the day-to-day benefits of raising goats.
Raising Goats For Dummies is your How-to guide for:
- Breaking down the complicated process of choosing and purchasing the right goat breed to meet your needs and getting facilities for your goat set up.
- Providing in-depth information on proper grooming, handling, feeding, and milking
- Covering the basics of goat health and nutrition
- Offering tips and advice for using your goat to produce milk, meat, fiber, and more
Understand what makes these useful and delightful creatures so popular and gain the knowledge and skills to properly care for and utilize their many offerings.